23 April 2010

Golden Bay Air - End of Summer Season


The following note is on the Golden Bay Air website... "Our scheduled flights are seasonal. This year our flights cease on 18 April and recommence 22 September. Next season's schedule will be published by late May/early June. If you would like to be advised when bookings become available, please email us."

Golden Bay Air operate between Wellington and Takaka and Takaka and Karamea and use Piper Saratoga ZK-ZIG (http://3rdlevelnz.blogspot.com/2010/02/spotted-at-wellington.html) and Piper Warrior ZK-EQS...

I would be interested to hear of anyone has sent ZK-EQS of late and if can they tell me whether EQS carries Golden Bay Air titles... Please, either leave a comment or e-mail me at westland831@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. I spotted EQS at NZWN last weekend. I didn't see if it had Golden Bay Air logos on it, although I have heard that it is used for some scenics over Takaka way. I'm not sure what other air transport use it gets.

    Hope that this helps a little!

    ReplyDelete