21 September 2012

Calling ex Bandit Drivers




I am currently working on a post that will record the Quikmail International, North South Aviation, TranzGlobal and CityJet story and I would really love to hear from some of their Bandit crews. In particular the info I am trying to find is the sort of regular freight routes that were flown by these various operators. So it means a bit of a look back in the log book. If you were one of these Bandit pilots could you flick me an email with
  •  an indication of what sort of sectors/routes you flew and the month/year that you flew these.
  • any other information on this operation and the various operators.
Also I would love to get hold of a scan or photo of a logo for North South Aviation if one exists.
 
My email address is westland831@gmail.com - Cheers Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment