17 February 2013

It's an ill wind that blows no good...

Due to a breakdown I ended up having to fly out of Taupo back to Auckland on Thursday afternoon (14th of February) so I managed a couple of hours with my book and camera at Taupo airport... and the wind was a pleasant southerly


Scoop of the day for me was Fly My Sky's Hughes 500D ZK-HNT which was out of a test flight.

Passing through Taupo on training were Massey University's Diamond DA 40 ZK-MTI and Bay Flight's Cessna 152 ZK-UVW.
 

Out for, presumably a scenic, was Air Charter Taupo's Cessna U206F ZK-ERQ
 
A couple of classic Pipers... Piper PA24-250 Commanche ZK-BAZ took off just as I was about to leave and Piper PA28-140 Cherokee ZK-CNU was out on a local.
 

 

Parachute jump ships operating was Skydive Taupo's Pacific Aerospace 750XL ZK-SDT and Taupo Tandem Skydiving's GAF N22C Nomad ZK-SNZ.
 

Life's a Beech - Arriving from Wellington was All Black Beech 1900 ZK-EAK while the ride home to Auckland was ZK-EAI.
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment